Continue the Fun and Learning
MPP offers enrichment activities to provide extra fun and learning for our students every morning and afternoon. Below are our updated enrichment offerings for the 2024 Spring semester.
2023-2024 Enrichment Programs
Morning Movement is for those families who need an additional hour of childcare in the morning or for that student who needs to get some extra play in before school…or both! This before school enrichment takes place from 8-8:50 a.m. on the playground or in the Fellowship Hall.
For those families who sign up in advance, Morning Movement is $8/day. We also have a drop-in option with 24-hour notice for $10/day. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
After School Enrichments
We are excited to partner with our teachers and vendors to offer a great variety of enrichments for the 2023-2024 school year! After-school enrichment offerings will take place from 1:00-1:45 on their respective day.
To register, please visit the program’s registration page or contact the lead teacher.
- Bubbles and Books by Reading Sprouts with Ms. Laura and Ms. Carly Tuesday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. Bring reading to life for your little one through sensory play, rhyming, and song. $250 for the Spring semester. You can find more information about Reading Sprouts here. Contact Laura and Carly to register and for questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bitty Ballerinas with Studio Go Wednesday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. Pre-Ballet introduces the young dancer to both movement and basic concepts of ballet technique. While learning dance, our ballerinas also learn poise, determination, patience, and so much more! $234 for the Spring Semester. Register at www.studiogodance.com
- Petite Pollock to Picasso Art with Ms. Kara and Ms. Gillian Thursday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. Art class that provides a variety of age-appropriate art activities in a fun and creative environment. Children will experience the elements of art by color mixing and experimenting with new and engaging materials. $350 for the Spring semester. Contact Ms. Kara at email@example.com
- Science with Ms. Gillian Brady, the Science Lady Monday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. Students will dive deeper into science topics that the kids enjoy, with age-appropriate introductions to physics, biology, and chemistry. $250 for Spring semester. Contact Ms. Gillian for registration and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pom Pom Cheer and Dance with Ms. Breanna Monday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. Children will enjoy learning dance moves, cheers, and team building skills. $325 for Spring semester. Contact Ms. Breanna for questions and to register email@example.com
- Canvas Art with Ms. Kara Tuesday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. Children will explore many mediums of art: acrylic paint, colored pencils, watercolors, and so much more! Fun is our name and processed art is our game! $300 per semester. For questions and registration contact Ms. Kara at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soccer with Soccer Shots Tuesday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. A high energy class that introduces children to fundamental soccer principles, such as, using your feet, dribbling, and basic rules of the game. For registration and questions, visit www.soccershots.com/
- Yoganastics with Intown Tumbling Wednesday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. Children will learn elements of gymnastics, yoga, and tumbling while focusing on stretching, flexibility, and having fun. For registration, pricing, and questions, visit www.intowntumbling.com
- Reading Sprouts with Ms. Laura and Ms. Carly Wednesday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. Bring reading to life for your little one through sensory play, rhyming, and song. $350 for Spring semester. You can learn more about Reading Sprouts here. Contact Laura and Carly to register and for questions – email@example.com
- Lego Masters with Ms. Gillian Thursday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. Children will work new and creative ways to explore building structures using Legos. Building is a great way for students to learn to express themselves and ideas. $300 for Spring semester. Contact Ms. Gillian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ballet/Tap with Studio Go Thursday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. This class combines both Tap and Ballet. Young dancers will learn introductory tap and ballet techniques, balance, coordination, and flexibility. Spring semester $234. For questions and registration visit www.studiogodance.com
- Karate with Atlanta Kick Friday 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. Little ninjas will build strength, flexibility, confidence, and skills that will last a lifetime. Reach out to Mr. Hampton at email@example.com for pricing and registration.
- Mixing it UP! Cooking with Books and Ms. Cathy Friday 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Little chefs will enjoy cooking, eating, and reading while developing math, listening, and fine motor skills. $325 for Spring semester. Reach out to Ms. Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and to register.
Stay and Play After School Care
Stay and Play is our newest after school offering that extends the day until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday! Is your student taking an after-school enrichment class? No problem. They can head to Stay and Play for the remainder of the day. This new enrichment is for students of all ages. Students will enjoy gross-motor play, fine-motor activities, story time, art, and social time with peers of varying ages. See the brochure below for pricing and more information.
If you are interested in learning more about Stay and Play, please fill out this interest form.